Ready to become a member? Complete this form [PDF; 249KB] and click on the submit button to email it to us, or print out a copy and hand it to an officer at the next meeting.
Annual dues are only $20 for stuents and $40 for young professionals.
Meetings are held the first and third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Check the calendar for the location.
Member benefits include:
- Discounts at selected social events
- A network of peers in the community
- Access to special Rotary events
- Career development
- Eligibility for Rotaract awards
As of September 1, 2009, the following will be required prior to becoming an official Rotaract member:
- Complete membership application.
- Attend 2 regular club meetings.
- Participate in 1 service project.
- Meet with one of the executive officers or membership chair.
- Pay dues.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email the membership chair: email@example.com.